Promote the Revels, help with the show, or even join the chorus!
How can you help?
The Revels are at work year round spreading joy and celebration. Bringing more people into the community is at the core of what we do. We hope that your experience with the Revels has inspired you, and if you feel strongly that you would consider offering your assistance in any ways you are able to.
Some of the ongoing tasks Revels needs people for include:
- Keeping information up-to-date
- Outreach and finding new opportunities and partnerships for the Revels
- Organizing and tracking props and other materials
- Acting as a Revels Ambassador by staffing the information booth at local street fairs and festivals.
- Audition to be part of the chorus. Auditions take place in the late summer and rehearsals usually begin in October. Find out more about auditions.
If you would like to be involved in any way, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information, and relevant skills or interests!