The Christmas Revels ticket and merchandise sales cover only 60% of the costs required to present this unique experience. Your tax-deductible contribution helps fund the joyous pagentry of Revels - the theater, music, dance and featured performers who bring each show to life.
Becoming a donor benefits you as well as us. All our donors who contribute $75 or more are eligible to purchase advance tickets to The Christmas Revels prior to October 15th when tickets go on sale to the general public. There are benefits for various levels.
Donations are accepted in any of the following ways:
- Matching Gifts - Check with your employer, as many companies will match donations made to Revels by their employees. Click here for information on how to work with your company to provide matching gifts.
- Gifts of Cash - Donate online or send your check to California Revels, 337 17th Street, Ste 209, Oakland, CA 94612.
- Pledges - Consider a monthly pledge. Your dedication and sustained participation in the Revels' programs allows us to better budget for future years and provides stability for our operations.
- Securities - Transfer gifts of stock to Revels so you are able to aviod capital gains taxes on the amount of appreciation and receive a tax deduction for the stock's full market value.
- Contribution of Goods - Donate tangible property to the Revels. In many cases this results in an immediate tax deduction for the donor. The following are examples of non-monetary gifts that Revels would appreciate receiving:
- Office equipment and computer software
- Props and costumes
- Food and wine donations for Revels events
- Storage space for costumes, props and archived office files.
- The Elizabeth Lloyd Mayer Memorial Endowment Fund - The Fund exists to give California Revels a bedrock source of financial stability in times of crisis or economic recession. Interest income from the Fund may be used to initiate new projects or to support ongoing artistic endeavors.
To pledge a multi-year gift, give securities, arrange matching gifts, contribute goods or donate to the endowment fund, please contact Dirk Burns, Executive Director at 510-452-9334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Federal Tax ID # is 94-3018188.